PARID Sponsorship & Collaboration Procedure
2. Submit the completed Collaboration Form to the local PARID District Representative.
If your district has no representative, send the completed Collaboration Form to the Coordinating Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The District Representative will notify you of approval or denial of the collaboration within 30 days.
4. If approved, begin working with the District Representative on the event.
5. If CEU processing is requested, you will be asked to work with the PARID CMP Coordinator to coordinate the necessary documentation. The District Representative can facilitate this as part of the seminar planning.
1. Complete the PARID Sponsorship Request Form.
2. Complete the Funds Pre-Approval Form if funds are being requested.
3. Attach all necessary documentation:
- Sponsorship Request Form
- Funds Pre-Approval Form
- Detailed Event Information
- Event Pricing Structure
- Draft(s) of Advertising/Program/Materials
4. Submit the form and documentation for approval with no less than 90 days notice to the Recording Secretary at email@example.com.
5. The PARID board will notify you of approval or denial of the sponsorship within 30 days.
6. If the sponsorship is approved, a check will be sent within 15 days.
7. If sponsorship is approved and CEU processing is requested, you must work with the PARID CMP Coordinator to coordinate the necessary documentation.
For questions on Sponsorship or Collaboration, please contact your local District Representative or the Recording Secretary.